Association Advisors NJ Proudly Sponsors a Board Educational Seminar:
Financial Reporting, Capital Reserve Study & Preventative Maintenance Impact on Community Associations
Join us to hear the answers to these important questions:
- Why should an association should raise maintenance assessments annually?
- Why is budgeting a year round function?
- What are the options when the Board is faced with a large budget increase?
- What are the most dangerous hidden costs affecting Associations that should not be ignored?
- What should be looked at and understood in the Association’s financial information provided by management and your auditors?
- What are the different types of maintenance to be completed at a Community Association?
- What is the relationship between Capital Reserves and Maintenance?
- What is meant by “life cycle costing”?
- What is meant by the “whole community affect”?
- How does the relationship between all of the above affect the Association’s long term financial planning?
RSVP ASAP as seating is limited; to [email protected] or via phone at 732-294-8882 x107