Canal Walk is “The Community Spotlight” featured in the January edition of Community Trends Magazine. Association Advisors NJ is proud to be their professional management company. Community Trends is Community Association Institute’s (CAI’s) monthly magazine focusing on community living.
Why Choose Canal Walk?
- Canal Walk received the prestigious Courier News readers’ choice award of “Best of the Best” 2016 Adult Community in Somerset County.
- Financial stability is has held maintenance fees at the same rate for the last 6 years.
- This is a very diversified community with over 1100 living units and 30 acres of common ground.
- Attention to detail, many clubs and high end amenities make Canal Walk a very desirable community. For example, the main clubhouse is one of the largest and well equipped in the state of New Jersey. Card rooms, a library, billiards, fitness center and in indoor pool with hot tub are some of the well-appointed amenities to enjoyed by residents and their guests..
- Canal Walk is convenient for shopping in New York City or Philadelphia.
- Broadway show transportation is via the community jitney.
- Staying local means enjoying the area’s many gourmet restaurants, golf courses, theaters and parks.